Spring Fling Vendors
Saturday, April 14th, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
HOW IT WORKS
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Plan to create a display area outside your store – a table, a park bench, racks, etc – to hold merchandise or to dispense samples, etc
- Sign up with ACBA to indicate you will participate in the Sidewalk Sale. There is no charge to participate.
- Sign up with ACBA to be an (optional) advertiser in our special Sidewalk Sale color advertising supplement in the Lodestar section of the Calaveras Enterprise
- Contact Tey Cross on (209) 736-1333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Send your check to ACBA, PO Box 62, 95222. An ACBA representative or a Calaveras Enterprise ad rep will contact you.
WHAT ACBA WILL DO:
1. General organization
2. A special advertising supplement in the Lodestar section of the Calaveras Enterprise
- This 4-page color supplement will be inserted in the center section of the Lodestar.
- One side will have the Sidewalk Sale logo and the middle two pages will have a map of the Angels Camp area and a list of each participant with their area location. Around the map will be advertisers and the last page will be advertisers.
- 7,500 copies of Lodestar are distributed throughout the County weekly. Plus, ACBA will have extra copies to distribute to merchants.
3. Publicity in Events sections of newspapers
4. Banners along Main Street
6. ‘Teaser’ ads in the Lodestar Angels Camp page in the weeks before
7. Posters placed throughout the County to advertise the Sidewalk Sale
8. Special Events and Activities along Main Street, including:
- Musicians and other entertainers at strategic locations along Main Street
- Additions food and snack vendors at various locations along Main Street & at the Calaveras Visitors Center
9. Balloons to designate each participating business